I'm Kanda, and I decided to do a blog to let people know how I do things with my kids, and also let other's give ideas. For the summer I love to do an activity calander so the children will never get bored. I try to make it fun and inexpensive. I think the children do look forward to it. I will try and post two times a week on fun things we are doing or give suggestions on what you can do. Some things will be new to me and some I just repeat, because it works.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Coupons and Discounts

I love to save money. Coupons and discounts are a great way to do it.  There is always new coupons coming out, and there is always more then one way to save. The Entertainment book is a great way to get a lot of things half off. Especially for date night. Before I go grocery shopping I look at this website http://grocerysmarts.com/utah/lists/splashabc4.php and see what the deals are that week. Newspaper coupons from Sundays paper are a great source, and if you don't get the paper and your neighbor does, ask them if you can have their coupons if they don't use them. There's also pinchingyourpennies website. When doing shopping for food and with kids they always want treats. I try to teach them they can have a treat and only one, if they want another one they have to trade it for the one they have. This was they get a treat, and you don't have to buy 5 or 10 while shopping. It all adds up. And if you can teach them to buy things with coupons or if they are on sale, that's even better. They will develop smart shopping before college and learn the easy way verses the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment