I'm Kanda, and I decided to do a blog to let people know how I do things with my kids, and also let other's give ideas. For the summer I love to do an activity calander so the children will never get bored. I try to make it fun and inexpensive. I think the children do look forward to it. I will try and post two times a week on fun things we are doing or give suggestions on what you can do. Some things will be new to me and some I just repeat, because it works.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Team Sports / Lessons

Team sports and lessons can be pricey, and especially if you have a lot of kids. I'll be listing some ideas so it isn't so much. My mother and father paid for my nieces dance lessons. I think for 10 years at least. She made a arrangement for a trade. The trade was to make a certain amount of costumes in exchange for the lessons. If you have a skill you can use for trades, this will make it less, or free. Also a relative that has a great love or interest in a sport and your child is growing a interest is a good way for lessons and mentoring. My favorite way is gifts. For a Birthday or Christmas, you can mention a Zoo pass for a year, or some sort of sport or even musical lesson. This to me is great. Kids don't play with toys that much. It's the lessons that they enjoy and learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment