I'm Kanda, and I decided to do a blog to let people know how I do things with my kids, and also let other's give ideas. For the summer I love to do an activity calander so the children will never get bored. I try to make it fun and inexpensive. I think the children do look forward to it. I will try and post two times a week on fun things we are doing or give suggestions on what you can do. Some things will be new to me and some I just repeat, because it works.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Glop

Here's a recipie for Glop. Entertainment for adults and kids. Please post a comment if you liked or didn't like this.

Glop (Noise putty) - Squidoo
8 oz bottle of glue
8 oz water
1 cup water
1 1/2 tsp borax powder

Pour 8 oz bottle of glue into bowl. Fill empty bottle with water and add to the glue - stir constantly. If you want to add a color, add a few drops of food coloring to this part of the mixture.

In another bowl, stir together 1 cup of water and 1 1/2 tsp of borax powder until dissolved.

Mix the 2 bowls together - Instantly they will become slime! Working it with your hands to make it a little more stiff.

To make this "noise" putty put in a small container, then stick your fingers through the putty, it makes some "interesting" noises!
Keep in a covered container in the refrigerator.

1 comment: