I'm Kanda, and I decided to do a blog to let people know how I do things with my kids, and also let other's give ideas. For the summer I love to do an activity calander so the children will never get bored. I try to make it fun and inexpensive. I think the children do look forward to it. I will try and post two times a week on fun things we are doing or give suggestions on what you can do. Some things will be new to me and some I just repeat, because it works.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Treats while shopping

Now that it is summer you may have to take more kids to the store when getting groceries. I'm all for bribery and treats for them. However, there is a limit and it can get expensive. I get a free courtesy cone (up to age 3) for my baby or by a small cone for my child, who only eats half of it. Rule number one, don't let you child get more then one treat that you have to pay for. I let the kids get a box of crackers or cookies if they ask. If the ask for another this like soda, or a candy bar, tell then ok, but you only get one you have to give the other one back. Life is about choices, this will help them later on. You don't order 3 entrees for one person, neither should you get 3-5 treats in one trip. This is why some grocery trips can cost you more. Please learn to say yes, while saying no at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment