I'm Kanda, and I decided to do a blog to let people know how I do things with my kids, and also let other's give ideas. For the summer I love to do an activity calander so the children will never get bored. I try to make it fun and inexpensive. I think the children do look forward to it. I will try and post two times a week on fun things we are doing or give suggestions on what you can do. Some things will be new to me and some I just repeat, because it works.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Hiking

I'm not a big hiker. But, given the beautiful Wasatch mountains we live by I try and take advantage of the things we are surrounded by. Hiking is free, and so is this very informative hiking site. It will tell you the level of hiking, length, and sometimes people will post comments. I've found several hikes I want to try with my kids. I think it is a great opportunity to bond with them, exercise, and enjoy nature. Here is the site, and I hope you can do the same.  http://www.trails.com/.   You can look up any state you are in, and it also tell you bike trails, fishing spots, and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment