I'm Kanda, and I decided to do a blog to let people know how I do things with my kids, and also let other's give ideas. For the summer I love to do an activity calander so the children will never get bored. I try to make it fun and inexpensive. I think the children do look forward to it. I will try and post two times a week on fun things we are doing or give suggestions on what you can do. Some things will be new to me and some I just repeat, because it works.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Building Activities

Home Depot building activities are done for free. Every first Saturday there is a sign up sheet. My son’s have made small planter pots, in which we painted and put flowers in at home. Each child chose a different color. They’ve also made a picture frame. And I had them look at the pictures on the computer to decide which one they want in it, and hung it in their room. Lowe’s does this twice a month in Sandy on Saturdays, you can sign up online.

No comments:

Post a Comment