I'm Kanda, and I decided to do a blog to let people know how I do things with my kids, and also let other's give ideas. For the summer I love to do an activity calander so the children will never get bored. I try to make it fun and inexpensive. I think the children do look forward to it. I will try and post two times a week on fun things we are doing or give suggestions on what you can do. Some things will be new to me and some I just repeat, because it works.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Community Free Activities

Some of the things my children really enjoy are the community free activities. For example, the library, not only do we get books for school and summer reading, we occasionally participate in the sponsored activities. This month I would love my kids to do their version of "Minute to Win It" and sometimes I do the children’s story time for my younger kids. This summer we will also be going to the local skate park, the community designates a family night, in which about half the time there is a sponsor and they do cute things/games with them. I bring my 4 year old’s trike and my oldest child (10) brings his bike. You can bring scooters, and roller blades as well, besides a skate board. I maybe see one skate board the entire time. This year I’m adding "Free Movie at the Park" I’ve been meaning to do this. There’s just so many activities, and either not enough me, or energy I’m not sure. There are 4 movies this summer, I’m not sure which one we’ll attend, and they are at different places. Movies: Justin Bieber, Shrek Forever After, How to Train Your Dragon, Despicable Me. I make the calender of events and then decide what we are up to and can manage that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment